My wife said this funny thing: “Now I understand that in your family you have to write a book in order to be taken seriously as a human being.” And that is sad, and true. And we probably could do a better job as a family not having to write books in order to consider each other as human beings.
- pikstrim likes this
- waywardmusings likes this
- kellymce reblogged this from emilygould
- hello likes this
- notveryraven likes this
- ne-me-quitte-pas likes this
- emilygould likes this
- needsmoresalt likes this
- killevippen likes this
- corduroypantalones likes this
- saribotton reblogged this from emilygould
- saribotton likes this
- misconceptionoftheoyster likes this
- masksmirrorsandtextuality reblogged this from emilygould
- harpyphoto likes this
- raghs likes this
- gooseegg likes this
- melaniejaneparker likes this
- categoryerror likes this
- bennettmadison likes this
- sarahspy likes this
- emilygould posted this
“Men always say that as the defining compliment, don’t they? She’s a cool girl. Being the Cool...
“Because I’m moved in writing to be irrepressible. Writing to you seems like some holy cause, cause...”
Who's the most influential person in the book industry?
I finished The Everything Store by Brad...
Holiday Traditions for the Loveless
- Take advantage of Black Friday discounts on turkeys. It’s...