This Rookie guide to thrifting and its accompanying photos brought back so many memories of my trips to Value Village in Laurel MD, which looks exactly like this. I can almost smell it. Despite which: I want to go to there! You could buy the outfits of everyone standing on a crowded G train platform at Metropolitan Ave at 11:20 pm on a Tuesday there for $40. All of those outfits. No kidding.
- grayandgreen said: my friend and coworker Krista wrote that piece! And the people in the photos are also my coworkers. They are all cool girls :)
- grayandgreen likes this
- boppinrobin likes this
- justsayjolie likes this
- faganchelsea reblogged this from youngmanhattanite and added:
- ereedt reblogged this from emilygould and added:
- laurceny likes this
- summeromegadeth reblogged this from youngmanhattanite and added:
- blairmullally likes this
- notalexus likes this
- notveryraven likes this
- bobberens likes this
- sorryyourheinous likes this
- georgiatehc likes this
- youngmanhattanite reblogged this from emilygould and added:
- heykata likes this
- lynylfysh likes this
- eatsleepmoresleep likes this
- matthewgallaway likes this
- tomatoallergy likes this
- growltiger likes this
- emilygould posted this
“Men always say that as the defining compliment, don’t they? She’s a cool girl. Being the Cool...
“Because I’m moved in writing to be irrepressible. Writing to you seems like some holy cause, cause...”
Who's the most influential person in the book industry?
I finished The Everything Store by Brad...
Holiday Traditions for the Loveless
- Take advantage of Black Friday discounts on turkeys. It’s...